Author and producer of immersive experiences:
- HoloVR Prod, Creation and Production of VR show/AR Holographic scene,
- Tumbleweed, contemporary interactive graphic novel, VR drama, available on VRrOOm.buzz,
- Quaestio: pilot episode of a 360° series, available on VRrOOm.buzz,
- TW Last Night: interactive experience about the playwright Tennessee Williams,
- Immersive-Story: interactive mutation of comics in Virtual Reality,
- Creator of immersive writing blog https://www.virtualscript.fr,
-Trainer and creator of the « Immersive Writings » program at the School of images GOBELINS,
- Specific trainings in various fields of VR/AR (writing, graphism, prototyping, post-production, etc.)
with HoloVR Prod Formations.
I've been studying "La Dramaturgie" (Y. Lavandier), "Anatomy of story" (J. TRUBY), "Story" (R. Mc KEE), "The Writer's Journey" (C. VOGLER).
I attended John TRUBY's MASTERCLASS "Writing TV Series", a long writing course with Jean-Marie Roth at CEFPF and I also attended the training "Writing for Animation" (Paris).
For 10 years I worked as a musician-composer, then I turned to the image business. Graphic designer in 1992, in publishing and advertising, I switched to special effects and animation films in 1996-97. Creation of my youth production company for the Web in 2000. Artistic Director of BFMTV 2006. Writing and directing animated films for advertising, scenography for famous French artists. I have been teaching "Writing Content in Virtual Reality", at the Ecole des Gobelins.